Thursday, August 23, 2012

Make Money Online? Absolutely!!

Can one really make money online?

You absolutely can!  I put money in my bank
every day working online and you can too.

I began my online money making efforts a couple of years ago.  At first, I spent most of my time weeding out the scammers and less than ethical attempts of some to fatten their bank account at the expense of my own.  I fell into the trap of the "amazing magical secret" for only $97 to get started!  It soon became apparent that that was only the tip of the iceberg and that these guys would continue to reach deep into my pockets as often as they could. The $97 was just the beginning.  Upgrade offer after upgrade offer soon followed.

This process actually has a name;  it's called a "Traffic Funnel" and it is designed to take someone from a relatively low cost entry point into higher and higher cost programs.  It's all good though, these things work fine and often the programs are valid and can be amazing money makers.  They also filter out the "tire kickers" from the real players.

The real question is "Are you ready to actually receive this information?"
You see, the thing is, your head has to be in the right place in order to actually "see" the value of one of these programs.  If you are at heart a "wage slave" and consider that having a job, any job, is the best thing going for you, you probably will not be very warm to one of these programs. It would mean that you would have to do something you are not comfortable with.

To actually change your situation in life
you must change You first

You are where you are in life because that is where your mental outlook allows you to be and that is where you are most comfortable.  To change things, you need to actually step into your area of uncomfortableness.  To have the things in life that you really want you must be willing to do things that others are not willing to do.

Are you ready to step out of the box?
If you are ready to take a look at a real opportunity that pays you every day straight into your Paypal account or by direct deposit and has NO START UP COST then give me a call at my toll-free number 877-466-8504
or drop me an e-mail at YourGoodMoneyLife@gmail.com

Talk to you soon!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment